A-Bridge Immigration Consulting (Hong Kong) Limited
A-Bridge Immigration Consulting (Australia)
Contact us at:
+852 2376 4955
A-Bridge Immigration Consulting is a specialised immigration consulting firm providing services in Hong Kong and Australia.
We help people immigrate to Australia permanently, or travel to, study or work in Australia.
Australian immigration legislation and policies keep changing frequently and are increasingly tightened. We monitor these changes daily and provide timely advice to clients that is tailored to their needs and circumstances.
Our fees are very reasonable.
1. Prepare and submit visa/citizenship applications
- Identify the best visa pathway for client
- Prepare visa application and write submissions (with reference to relevant legislative clauses) to support the visa application
- Ensure all supporting documents meet the visa application requirements
- Submit visa application
- Communicate with Australian immigration authority and relevant authorities
- Advise on visa conditions after visa grant
- Investment migration visas
- Family migration visas (spouse/partner, parents, children)
- General skilled migration visas (independent, state/territory nomination)
- Temporary graduate visas
- Visitor visas
- Working holiday visas
- Student/Student guardian visas
- Resident return visas
- Other visas
2. Notarial services for migration purposes
- Witness signatures on statutory declarations and other migration related documents
- Certify true copies of documents
3. Advisory services on Australia migration
- One-on-one consultation (including complex cases such as applicants having criminal records)
Our Specialist Advisor -
Fion, Yi Ping CHUI
Registered Migration Agent,
Migration Agents Registration Authority,
(Migration Agents Registration Number: 1800171)
- Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice (High Distinction), Australian National University
- Master of Business Administration, University of Warwick
- Master of Philosophy, University of Cambridge
- Bachelor of Science (First Class Honours), Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Researching and interpreting Australian migration legislation, case law and policies
- Familiar with different types of Australian visas and visa application processes
- Communicating very effectively with Australian immigration authority and relevant authorities to seek a favourable outcome for the client
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Code of Conduct
We comply with the Code of Conduct for registered migration agents as set out in Section 314 of the Migration Act 1958 (Commonwealth of Australia) and is prescribed in Schedule 2, Regulation 8 of the Migration Agents Regulations 1998 (Commonwealth of Australia). It regulates the conduct of registered migration agents and their obligations towards their clients.
The sole domain name of A-Bridge Immigration Consulting (Hong Kong) Limited and A-Bridge Immigration Consulting (Australia) is 'a-bridge-immi.com'. We are not affiliated with any other individual or organisation with any similar domain name.
A-Bridge Immigration Consulting (Hong Kong) Limited is incorporated and operates in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. A-Bridge Immigration Consulting (Australia) is registered and operates in Australia.
Copyright © 2018-2019, A-Bridge Immigration Consulting (Hong Kong) Limited and A-Bridge Immigration Consulting (Australia) ABN 33233418288. All rights reserved.